I am involved in a lot of activities that are in many ways similar to Bush Craft but are more Urban than Bush so a better collective term for all that I am doing is Urban Craft. Many of my activities may appeal to others:
– Enjoying my Environment: making the best of where I and and what I can readily do: Canoeing, Camper-vaning, Camping, Cycling, Walking, Photography
– Portfolio Working: Working in a way that is fulfilling and helpful – using my skill base to assist others.
– Urban Survival/ Self Sufficiency: for me not what happens when (and if) disaster happens, but what can I pro-actively do to reduce my dependence on other organisations and reduce my footprint.
– Continual Learning: Looking at learning at every opportunity
– Great Toys: Enjoying technology, quality toys and tools